Friday, December 02, 2005

Things I ate/did/that happened..
My horoscope tells me to watch a video. In a fry mood, I listened to the Nichiren chanting the Lotus Sutra on buddha net dot net and awaited our “aggressive snow-formation scenario.” Pumpkin soup. Read a bit of Air the Trees. Read a few million poems. Glanced at the Reading at Risk report issued by the NEA (2004). Black Bean Adobo soup. Oh Dana (joy), do something, I write to need you. Listened to Animal Collective’s Sung Tongs. Capital meowing to close out track one. Tar Heel Cookie. Why wouldn’t it tell me to make a video, of the buses going past our old house? “Victory Ministry//because your ship is going down.”

**

My new poetics is to make the reader hungry. Is that too expressivist? Fascist? SoQ?

**

Just filled in this blank: Irony is the New Sincerity

**

Misread: dreamholster

**

Found: a little C3 reunion: Paul, Armand and co.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home