I can't believe the press keeps referring to Banksy, also profiled in this month's Wired magazine, as a "prankster." This is witty, site-specific cultural critique. What else will shake us out of the trances of war and shopping?
Friday, August 05, 2005
- Nov 18 7 p.m.Clean Part Series, Lincoln, NE
- Nov 28 8 p.m. Too Close for Comfort Reading Series, Milwaukee, WI
- Jan 28 7 p.m. Zinc Bar, NY
- Nov 03 Joe Amato & Kass Fleisher
- Dec 22 James Wagner & Brian Whitener
- Feb 09 Monica de la Torre & TBA
- Feb 23 Stephen Rodefer & Daniel Borzutzky
- May 11 Lisa Fishman & Kate Colby
- Jun 08 The City Visible anthology release reading
- I love rock lyrics that use the word "deference."
- Originally uploaded by .Kerri.. I don't know a lo...
- What is outside?
- In the Realms of the Unreal
- We don't have locals
- Fuller Transmissions
- 200 Bottles
- A red hockey puck has landed in my lavender. Is th...
- Thursday fortune: "Listen often to the quiet voice...