A red hockey puck has landed in my lavender. Is that a beneficial? And a GMO spider has built a web across the whole of the patio door. His way of sealing us in? Does this occur in homes without phobias? Spiders belong in the plants. This I learned from Sesame Street. The world in Ernie's windowbox was always a benevolent one. This spider is part wombat and doesn't look like Ernie's bugs. Perhaps it was displaced by the hockey puck. A good friend writes about hockey and once asked people for poems about insects. Perhaps this poem is for her.
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
- Nov 18 7 p.m.Clean Part Series, Lincoln, NE
- Nov 28 8 p.m. Too Close for Comfort Reading Series, Milwaukee, WI
- Jan 28 7 p.m. Zinc Bar, NY
- Nov 03 Joe Amato & Kass Fleisher
- Dec 22 James Wagner & Brian Whitener
- Feb 09 Monica de la Torre & TBA
- Feb 23 Stephen Rodefer & Daniel Borzutzky
- May 11 Lisa Fishman & Kate Colby
- Jun 08 The City Visible anthology release reading
- Thursday fortune: "Listen often to the quiet voice...
- Originally uploaded by .Kerri.. I can't remember...
- Originally uploaded by .Kerri.. 7/20/05. It seems...
- Film Fiesta
- Today's earworm: Sheena is a Punk Rocker
- As a rule if I'm going to injure myself or feel ge...
- Gustaf Sobin
- Recent Reading
- today's the other half of my weekend...walked some...