As a rule if I'm going to injure myself or feel generally unwell it will occur in the morning on a workday which leads me to conclude that I must have a Munchausen disorder activated primarily by my dislike of going to work..and I don't know the difference between a stub and a break but walking into a pile of drum hardware still hurts like hell 3 hours later..this after the great slumber of the enchilada con mole: 11 hours, hallucey-type dreams of conceptual art.
Saturday, July 09, 2005
- Nov 18 7 p.m.Clean Part Series, Lincoln, NE
- Nov 28 8 p.m. Too Close for Comfort Reading Series, Milwaukee, WI
- Jan 28 7 p.m. Zinc Bar, NY
- Nov 03 Joe Amato & Kass Fleisher
- Dec 22 James Wagner & Brian Whitener
- Feb 09 Monica de la Torre & TBA
- Feb 23 Stephen Rodefer & Daniel Borzutzky
- May 11 Lisa Fishman & Kate Colby
- Jun 08 The City Visible anthology release reading
- Gustaf Sobin
- Recent Reading
- today's the other half of my weekend...walked some...
- My Chicago
- "Americans are particularly ill-suited to be flane...
- Magnus von Plessen's "Large Rider, 2004"
- Originally uploaded by .Kerri.. Seldom a Tuesday ...
- today you have enough to point to the news single ...
- I've got some sleeping chocolate to celebrate that...
- Originally uploaded by .Kerri.. Many many ballgam...