this weekend: defeated a cold with pumpkin pie; defeated angels with superior pitching; defeated living room furniture held together with tape with an ascetic, armless, backless "bench" thus solving the three-year trying-not-to-buy-a-marshmallow-type-of-sofa-dilemma. so long lolling.
Monday, October 17, 2005
- Nov 18 7 p.m.Clean Part Series, Lincoln, NE
- Nov 28 8 p.m. Too Close for Comfort Reading Series, Milwaukee, WI
- Jan 28 7 p.m. Zinc Bar, NY
- Nov 03 Joe Amato & Kass Fleisher
- Dec 22 James Wagner & Brian Whitener
- Feb 09 Monica de la Torre & TBA
- Feb 23 Stephen Rodefer & Daniel Borzutzky
- May 11 Lisa Fishman & Kate Colby
- Jun 08 The City Visible anthology release reading
- on my lunch hour, paid a visit to my favorite tea ...
- I say all of this having not seen Jost’s other fi...
- expert at a good hooky day, i'm ticked that i had ...
- another thankly tip from the uberblog, "w" magazin...
- assuring quality I'll just fall asleep next to an ...
- should have listened to janet jackson instead
- found poem/the answers
- a sentence j and i never thought i'd say: "want to...