when there is no better authority to go on, the work week goes on but the days are only how much you’ve had to eat, who tired you, going on instinct once we’ve reached a point beyond humor, beyond what any lesson on TV, Bush goes on about staying the course, I’ve never heard you say “fuck” so much, a disease goes on taking away, all news is irrelevant but still going on, the course of our actions on instinct without much to eat, and cars cars in so much of the way in the effort to collect little things, when the authority the work week goes on has me looking for you nights and weekends, and with an obstructed rat terrier we go on five hours of sleep, barking as a coyote goes on trotting through backyards of new subdivisions to an old lake, I will gather as much as I can bring of the outdoors to you, you going on painting and every medication, we will plant perennials with your name, fish too, and if you go on without us and can you will send hummingbirds as a greeting.
Thursday, August 25, 2005
- Nov 18 7 p.m.Clean Part Series, Lincoln, NE
- Nov 28 8 p.m. Too Close for Comfort Reading Series, Milwaukee, WI
- Jan 28 7 p.m. Zinc Bar, NY
- Nov 03 Joe Amato & Kass Fleisher
- Dec 22 James Wagner & Brian Whitener
- Feb 09 Monica de la Torre & TBA
- Feb 23 Stephen Rodefer & Daniel Borzutzky
- May 11 Lisa Fishman & Kate Colby
- Jun 08 The City Visible anthology release reading
- misreading...I don't want to go on swimming..
- maybe the next book needs to be called "Poems Abou...
- while i only look at poetry sites at the new job w...
- nothing makes me feel less patriotic than the annu...
- late freight that held that harmony of axles too t...
- At this time of day leans with shadows pressing pe...
- Goodbye 3030