At this time of day leans with shadows pressing people toward the lake. Light is more in between, above, perplexed by this topography, these structures. In dwelling or about people at this hour are softer, less themselves, willing to start over with, take, this hour. If each structure had a statuette topping its crown- for each an arching nymph or dour maiden of grain- of that many staggered cakes.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
- Nov 18 7 p.m.Clean Part Series, Lincoln, NE
- Nov 28 8 p.m. Too Close for Comfort Reading Series, Milwaukee, WI
- Jan 28 7 p.m. Zinc Bar, NY
- Nov 03 Joe Amato & Kass Fleisher
- Dec 22 James Wagner & Brian Whitener
- Feb 09 Monica de la Torre & TBA
- Feb 23 Stephen Rodefer & Daniel Borzutzky
- May 11 Lisa Fishman & Kate Colby
- Jun 08 The City Visible anthology release reading
- Goodbye 3030
- Imaginary Essays
- Bingo King
- This might be an interesting survey to take- no...
- This might be an interesting survey to take- not j...
- So the eyebrow wax worked- I'll be taking over Jes...
- Thinking of cuteness after Sianne Ngai's article- ...
- Banksy strikes again!
- I love rock lyrics that use the word "deference."
- Originally uploaded by .Kerri.. I don't know a lo...