the way some painters are renegotiating the tension between abstraction and figuration right now is really interesting. volker's work echoes the von plessen exhibit that still haunts me from last summer. once again, it's all happening in germany. j's peeps research reveals the us is light years behind deutchland in intermedia work too. we're learning our words...
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
- Nov 18 7 p.m.Clean Part Series, Lincoln, NE
- Nov 28 8 p.m. Too Close for Comfort Reading Series, Milwaukee, WI
- Jan 28 7 p.m. Zinc Bar, NY
- Nov 03 Joe Amato & Kass Fleisher
- Dec 22 James Wagner & Brian Whitener
- Feb 09 Monica de la Torre & TBA
- Feb 23 Stephen Rodefer & Daniel Borzutzky
- May 11 Lisa Fishman & Kate Colby
- Jun 08 The City Visible anthology release reading
- Good friends and current reading regard design. Fo...
- Reading notes, Links Hall Friday the 3rd
- Citizen Badly This menu is too complicated. Oh I ...
- what a great idea this is.
- Happy Melissa Day
- dagummit, missed my chance to get tickets online f...
- wish we had gotten to this. i had initially heard...
- I heart that today my job asks me to answer this q...
- The other state of the union: A family friend ass...
- Heavy Rotation