Good friends and current reading regard design. For the past week/s I've been thinking that poetry is the most out of the world whereas design is the most in. Design is doing an elegant waltz with the beast outside our garrets. In collaboration with others plus mainstream culture.. is the trance of the navel markedly less? Seems so. Not how to write but why to write. Ignoring the franchise phenomenon, branding, celebrity doesn’t seem to work. Enough objects and environments already imbued with identity, where to put ours? She makes me a wood pillow to think it over. He made a bench in shape of a swoosh. Just do it. Just sit down.
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
- Nov 18 7 p.m.Clean Part Series, Lincoln, NE
- Nov 28 8 p.m. Too Close for Comfort Reading Series, Milwaukee, WI
- Jan 28 7 p.m. Zinc Bar, NY
- Nov 03 Joe Amato & Kass Fleisher
- Dec 22 James Wagner & Brian Whitener
- Feb 09 Monica de la Torre & TBA
- Feb 23 Stephen Rodefer & Daniel Borzutzky
- May 11 Lisa Fishman & Kate Colby
- Jun 08 The City Visible anthology release reading
- Reading notes, Links Hall Friday the 3rd
- Citizen Badly This menu is too complicated. Oh I ...
- what a great idea this is.
- Happy Melissa Day
- dagummit, missed my chance to get tickets online f...
- wish we had gotten to this. i had initially heard...
- I heart that today my job asks me to answer this q...
- The other state of the union: A family friend ass...
- Heavy Rotation
- “Our life is half natural and half technological....