Dreamt I came home and found a burglar in the house. He had taken down the Christmas tree and put everything nicely away, but left the door open and almost set astray our kit pack (worried, infuriating). Luckily the kits didn't know what to do and were all lined up in the living room looking quizzically. Me yelling with all my neck, I've called the fucking police (lie), what the fuck are you doing in my house? The burglar resembled a Scramble champ wunderkint (as an adult) and said very calmy that it was all explained on "this sticker," which he unpeeled from a sheet and stuck on a table in front of me as if he had just been sweeping the chimney or some such thing. On the sticker was a barcode. Woke up hoppin mad.
Thursday, January 05, 2006
- Nov 18 7 p.m.Clean Part Series, Lincoln, NE
- Nov 28 8 p.m. Too Close for Comfort Reading Series, Milwaukee, WI
- Jan 28 7 p.m. Zinc Bar, NY
- Nov 03 Joe Amato & Kass Fleisher
- Dec 22 James Wagner & Brian Whitener
- Feb 09 Monica de la Torre & TBA
- Feb 23 Stephen Rodefer & Daniel Borzutzky
- May 11 Lisa Fishman & Kate Colby
- Jun 08 The City Visible anthology release reading
- gas it to the lunch galette and wrap my tinny neck...
- guy behind me in line at the grocery store looks l...
- 2006 Books Read
- 2005 Books Read
- 2006 Movies Viewed List
- favorite boxings...indiavision cd video iPod sugar...
- "The bad paintings have to be painted and to the a...
- Happy Birthday, Jeff!
- That art program I slept on last night traced some...
- Fell asleep on this last night, but I highly recom...