woke up at 3 a.m. to a commerical for the scooter store (tv, aka sleeping pill, oops, left on) which explains why i had been dreaming of standing around talking to a succession of pals when, one by one, they would suddenly grab a knee in withering pain, and i'd say, are you living with decreased mobility?
Friday, September 16, 2005
- Nov 18 7 p.m.Clean Part Series, Lincoln, NE
- Nov 28 8 p.m. Too Close for Comfort Reading Series, Milwaukee, WI
- Jan 28 7 p.m. Zinc Bar, NY
- Nov 03 Joe Amato & Kass Fleisher
- Dec 22 James Wagner & Brian Whitener
- Feb 09 Monica de la Torre & TBA
- Feb 23 Stephen Rodefer & Daniel Borzutzky
- May 11 Lisa Fishman & Kate Colby
- Jun 08 The City Visible anthology release reading
- Harpo Marx Rides the Red Line
- speaking of you the first time since i've had hole...
- Under Mayer's Midwinter
- Stories, Not Paris, or, the Negation of a Hunt
- after/for Elizabeth Robinson there is a 'you' in t...
- Sincerity continued
- On Sincerity
- misreading the translation of world into worlds wh...
- misreading: "Somedays I think about all of my writ...
- Written on a postcard to a poet's daughter's 3rd g...